CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice Storm

Evan got to experience his first ice/snow storm this week. Arkansas and much of the east was hit with a big storm that produced large amounts of ice and snow. A large amount of Northwest Arkansas lost power, we thankfully did not, but a lot of our friends did. So Evan got to experience a few snow days with Daddy and our friend Blake ( who lost power and came and stayed with us).
Again as the days pass us Evan seems to change more and more. He is loving his fists and will suck on them what seems like for hours making loud exaggerated noises. Its adorable. He is really getting more independent and loves to sit in his bouncy chair watching his surroundings. He loves to be talked to and will coo and smile back at you. Again adorable! The last few nights he has been a night owl waking up 30mins after we lay him down acting wide awake. I think I jinxed it with my last entry when I said he was a great sleeper!

0 comments: