CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Evan's Family Reunion

Well there is sooo much to update so I thought I would do good old fashion bullet point to make sure I remembered everything and don't bore my readers!
-Evan met his cousins Madeline and Jackson and his Aunt Rachel and Uncle Matt for the first time this week when they came into town from California to visit. His Aunty Sarah, Uncle Jason, and cousin Elise also visited from Ohio which Evan already met back in February.
-Evan ate rice cereal for the first time and got his first bad diaper rash because of it :(, so we are back to a strictly liquid diet
- After a lot of coercing Evan got another hair cut, and his baby locks are all gone :( and now he looks like his his ready to leave for the army with his buzz cut :(
-Evan went to his first zoo this weekend when we visited the Wild Wilderness Drive Thru Safari.
-Evan and his cousins all got their pictures taken together.
-If Evan can see it he wants to grab it and put it in his mouth. Before Evan was really only attracted to his toys, but now he wants my mascara, my menu, my cup, basically he wants it all and he wants it in his mouth!
- I know this sounds weird to some people but after Evan got his hair cut he found his hair, he rubs on his head all the time now.
-Well as mentioned in a lot of my blogs Evan hasn't been the best napper, 30 minutes naps is all we were getting. The last few weeks majority of his first nap of the day is lasting over 1.5hrs!

1 comments:

cheryl said...

I love Evan's new hair cut. sounds like he does too !! I was waiting patiently for new updates on the blog after your family's visit. the babies are adorable. I can hardly wait to see you all and get my hands on my precious grandson.