CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

10 Month Update

Evan is now 10 months old!! We can't believe how much he has grown lately ( which I am sure everyone has heard me say ten too many times!)
Evan and I started a Mommy and Me class at Gymoboree a few weeks ago and Evan loves it!!

Evan also started a Mother's Day Out Program (MDO) every Friday from 8-2, which gives me some time to myself and to do those things that are hard to do with a baby ( like wait in a doctors office for a hour). We are lucky because our friend Jamie is the assistant teacher in that class so I know he is well taken care of! I had no worries before because Evan is such a happy fun baby to be with I knew whoever was his teacher would fall in love :) ( no bias there, right?!)

On Monday Evan will start a swimming class, which we are very excited about. Evan loves the water but has shown some resistance to it in certain situations. So hopefully this will calm his fears. He will be taking the class with Ryan, while I sit on the sidelines-- without a bathing suit on :)
As you can see we like to stay busy. Evan is not much for playing on the floor with his same toys day in and day out, so our new schedule has been very fun. We also love to play out side with our new playhouse, kick the soccer ball, and blow bubbles.

Evan's Current Milestones
- Evan has 3 teeth and is working on the 4th. ( 2 up, 2 down)
- Evan eats all food pretty much now and refuses to eat his baby food. His favorites are mac and cheese, banana's, carrots, and pancakes.
- He stands for long periods of time and you can even set him down in a standing position.
- He has lost some interest in Baby Einstein and LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba
- I think recently he has started to dance when he hears music or sees someone else dancing. He will be sitting on the floor, flap his arms, and kick his feet
- My favorite new thing Evan does is cuddling. He loves to lay his head in your lap or lay down on you. It adorable! I tell him all the time I can't wait till he is older and come and sleep with me some times.

0 comments: