So the blog is messed up and wouldn't show me the pictures as I was uploading just a bunch of text (annoying) so I couldn't add comments to any of the pictures because all the text ran together. I also accidentally uploaded an old picture of Evan but again can't delete it because all the text runs together.. any who...
I will start on the bottom pictures and work up.
Evan and I went to the park with Sarah, Harrison, and Avery to feed to ducks a few weeks ago. Despite the scared looked the kids have on their faces we had a lot of fun!
The pictures of Ev in the bathtub are showing off all his new teeth (4)!!
The pictures of Ev in the orange was Evan playing peekaboo with himself. Adorable!
For Halloween we had a lot of fun. On Friday afternoon we went up to Ryan's office where they go over the top decorating and showed Ev off in his Halloween costume. Then Saturday we went over to the Forbis's ate dinner, took Evan trick or treating, then waited for Carter and Katie to come back from their parties so they could see Evan and then headed home for the night.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Words to the Picture Update
Posted by Corinne Sophia at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment