CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Chaty Kathy

Evan has been talking up a storm lately.. Here are few cute things he has been saying.

"one More" thats when he wants you to continue doing whatever it was you were doing.. reading to him, tickling him, playing outside. And he sticks his pointer finger up when he says it.

He loves lawnmowers and whenever he sees one or gets within 5 feet of the garage he just says "lawnmower" over and over again. Ryan walked past his room this morning before we had gotten him up and at the same time a loud truck drove by and Evan called out "lawnmower?!"

Evan got a new lion backpack and when ever ever we leave the house he goes into the laundry room and points at it and says "backpack" and waits for me to hand it to him.

Whenever I am on the phone Evan can tell when I am rapping up a conversation and just as I am getting ready to tell the person good bye he always yells out "BYE!"

0 comments: