So the most exciting thing happened this evening we caught Evan's very first laugh/giggle on video!!!!We were sitting on the couch and Evan was getting kind of fussy. So I took his socks off to rub his feet ( he loves his feet rubbed).I am trying to encourage him to hold things so I put the socks in his hand. At the same time Ryan was asking me if I had been singing to him lately. I told him today I made up a song about clapping. So I then start to make up a song about socks.
Well as you can see from the video, he loved it and it produced his first giggle!!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
I LOVE MY SOCKS!!!
Posted by Corinne Sophia at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I shared your video with Terry tonight and we both giggled along with Evan. Love you!
Post a Comment