Evan ate pieces of banana's and a biscuit/cookie type thing for the first time this weekend. He did so so on the pieces of the banana's mostly because they were slimy and he had a hard time picking up the pieces but did good when I put them in his mouth for him. He did really good with the Baby Mum Mum biscuit and ate the entire thing and washed it down with water from his sippy cup. Usually he just plays with the sippy cup but today he actually sucked on it for a few seconds in a row and was getting good sips of water. Grandma has already informed me that she has bought cheerios and she is just waiting for the mommy thumbs up to give them to him :) After this weekend I think he will be eating cheerios soon!
(Oh and to give kuddo's to Baby Mum Mum's they are the best they don't make a mess and offer 10minutes of entertainment! :)
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Baby Mum Mum's and Banana's
Posted by Corinne Sophia at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love this little guy. I want to hold him and play with him right now !!! I can NOT believe he crawled up that step and now he is eating by himself and sipping from his cup. He will be walking soon !! what a bunch of sweet pictures. I do love this website.
Post a Comment