CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holiday Update!












Wow I can't believe I haven't updated on Thanksgiving or Christmas yet.. So for Thanksgiving we went to Ohio to visit my sister Sarah and her family. My sister Rachel and my Dad came in to visit as well. We had a really great time. Grandpa Mike bought shoes for all the kids, Evan got his real hard sole pair of shoes and its what he wears every day now.
For Christmas we went to Tennessee to visit Ryan's side of the family. Evan loves visiting his Grandpa Bob and Grandma Cheryl. While we were there we went to the Chattanooga Aquarium it was really nice. We wish we had things like that closer to where we lived.
Evan got tons of outdoor toys for Christmas-- Basketball Hoop, Sand/Water Table, Automatic Car, we we are really looking forward to warmer weather were we can enjoy all of them!

1 comments:

cheryl said...

I have been missing Evan. this update gave me a little glimpse of him. I can't wait to play with him again soon. great pictures and he is just so adorable.