CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

I have been slacking!, but I am back!

I feel like I haven't updated in forever! Lets see whats been going on..
Well we have gotten lots of snow. It snowed a few weeks ago and we got to go outside and play in it. Evan loved it!! Of course we don't have appropriate snow gear so we couldn't stay out too long, I think it was in the teens or twenty's that day. It snowed again about 8inches last weekend, but Ev was sick with another ear infection, so he didn't get to go out and play in it for a few days, when he did he just likes to walk out in the street and stomp on the snow puddles and eat icecycles.









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just soo cute! Glad to see you guys are doing well, I miss you and I would love to see Evan soon! Elizabeth