Ryan's parents were in town last weekend so Ryan and I got to enjoy a nice Valentines night out. Sunday morning the boys made heart shape pancakes. It was adorable watching Evan and Grandpa Bob in their matching plaid pj bottoms and navy shirts.
Last week Evan played with Play Doh for the first time. He was very excited and got the hang of it right away. I was shocked I figured there would be a lot of him trying to eat it, but there wasn't at all.
The other day Evan took all the lids out of the bottom of the stove drawer and then got inside and then proceed to put all the lids in there with him. He has a really mischeivious look on his face in the photo's.. not sure if you will be able to tell though.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Valentines Day
Posted by Corinne Sophia at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment