CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Evan trying to crawl and read!

In the last week Evan has started to push himself up on all fours and manage not to get one of his feet in the way ( for weeks he always had one foot stuck under him). Today we were folding laundry ( so excuse the mess in the video) after one of Evan's nap. As you can see he is so close, I swear the other day I walked in as he was moving one knee and hand at the same time completing his "first step"!
After his crawling work out he started "reading" one of his books. Evan loves books.. more because of how they feel in his mouth then the story... but I always think its so adorable how he holds it so well and lately has been trying to get the book open. Our boys is a smart one, what can I say!



3 comments:

THE BENNETTS said...

This is the cutest video ever!! I love how he is so excited and talking the entire time. It doesn't look like it will be long at all till he takes off!

cheryl said...

He is just adorable. I watch these videos over and over and can't get enough of them. thank you soooo much for keeping it updated with all of Evan's new things.

TP/JP said...

Em - just catching up on Evan's latest. Didn't I hear him say "mom" in this little video.
Love you lots. Aunt Joyce