CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

He is crawling!!!

Well our video luck hasn't ran out yet and we captured Evan crawling for the first time this morning!!!! Ryan's parents are in town this weekend and Evan was playing on the floor with his Grandma, he was scooting around all over the place. So I said hey set something in front of him that he would really want. So Ryan set the remote a few feet in front of him, it was just the carrot he needed!! I had a scare afterwards and couldn't seem to get the video to play back on the computer ( only on the video camera) but daddy came to rescue and fixed it! Evan has been crawling all around this morning ever since!! Time to start baby proofing...

1 comments:

TP/JP said...

Terry and I were laughing out loud at this one. Your world is about to change again! One minute he's there and the next he'll be under the table. Thanks for sharing this sweet moment with us. Love you.