Well like I said in one of my last blogs I want to use this blog as a bit of a diary so I can look back and remember...
So this past weekend Evan got his first cold :(
He ran a temp around 102 all weekend but was in a pretty good mood ( just extra cuddly), but this week the congestion has kicked in and he has had a runny nose and an ucky cough that comes out when he sleeps. Today for the first day he has had the cough through out the day. So if we have another bad night I am going to call the doctor tomorrow.
But with Evan being born in the flu season I am happy that we made it this long before he got sick!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Evan'a first cold
Posted by Corinne Sophia at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment